<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 01, 2015


from the archives 


John Purcell Paper A5(ish) sketchbook number 4, begun Septemberish 2002



More rotten stuff to bore you. Mostly these are duff early versions of some early work for Eaglemoss's Horrible Histories partwork (for which I did much work over a period of about four years). These are iffy Blackbeards (he turned out a bit better in the finished illustration - at least that's how I choose to remember it). Quite a bit of this sort of thing coming up, which is a bit dull but I always vowed with from the archives posts (aside from the occasional removal of a phone number and suchlike) that I'd put up all the stuff, good or bad, however embarrassing. And hopefully this will encourage me to post lots of newer stuff to alleviate the boredom.

And I've checked ahead and seen that there's some quite fun penguins due in about six or seven months' time, so that's something to look forward to.


Clickify to biggify.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?